Welcome to The Royal Belgian Society for Zoology - A Network for Zoologists in Belgium and Abroad
The Royal Belgian Society for Zoology and its Belgian Journal of Zoology continue in a long scientific tradition devoted to the promotion of zoology and to the publication of research in zoology. This tradition goes back to 1863, when the "Société malacologique de Belgique" was founded in Brussels and began to publish the "Annales de la Société malacologique de Belgique". The RBSZ connects zoology researchers throughout Belgium and abroad, providing a network for both, junior and senior members, who benefit through contacts and collaboration.
- Zoology 2021 postponement due to covid 29 November 2021
- Zoology 2021 | the deadline for abstract submission is extended on the 19th of November 13 November 2021
- Data-Viz Workshop Series | Registrations open today! 6 September 2021
- Bibliometric indices of the Belgian Journal of Zoology are increasing in 2020 1 July 2021
- The second call of 2021 for RBZS grants is now open 3 June 2021