Welcome to The Royal Belgian Society for Zoology - A Network for Zoologists in Belgium and Abroad
The Royal Belgian Society for Zoology and its Belgian Journal of Zoology continue in a long scientific tradition devoted to the promotion of zoology and to the publication of research in zoology. This tradition goes back to 1863, when the "Société malacologique de Belgique" was founded in Brussels and began to publish the "Annales de la Société malacologique de Belgique". The RBSZ connects zoology researchers throughout Belgium and abroad, providing a network for both, junior and senior members, who benefit through contacts and collaboration.
- Pairi Daiza Foundation grant 2023 17 March 2023
- New partnership with zoological museums 9 February 2023
- ZOOLOGY 2023 6 February 2023
- RBZS grant 2023 – the first call is open! 2 February 2023
- New partnership with Hexapoda 19 January 2023