Welcome to The Royal Belgian Society for Zoology - A Network for Zoologists in Belgium and Abroad
The Royal Belgian Society for Zoology and its Belgian Journal of Zoology continue in a long scientific tradition devoted to the promotion of zoology and to the publication of research in zoology. This tradition goes back to 1863, when the "Société malacologique de Belgique" was founded in Brussels and began to publish the "Annales de la Société malacologique de Belgique". The RBSZ connects zoology researchers throughout Belgium and abroad, providing a network for both, junior and senior members, who benefit through contacts and collaboration.
- RBZS is joining the Global Coalition “#UnitedforBiodiversity” 10 March 2021
- The first call of 2021 for RBZS grants is now open 18 December 2020
- PhD workshops 2020 – registration closed 30 October 2020
- Two virtual workshops targeting PhD students and the annual Zoology meeting will be organized in December 12 October 2020
- The call 2020 for RBZS grant for laboratory internship and field trip is now open 5 June 2020